As professionals, implementing information technology best strategies in support of the goals of the organization should be based on a foundation of diligence and planning. Proverbs 21:5(new tab) says, “The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes to poverty” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016). This perspective is shared by God’s Word, emphasizing thorough and diligent planning. When we follow the wisdom of God, we are rewarded for our obedience.
- Why would hastiness lead to “poverty,” as the verse says?
- Considering your cultural and religious background, what is your personal view regarding making thorough plans? Explain your opinion and provide examples, if possible. How can you apply this to your group project?
Instructions for Biblical Principles discussion
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Navigate to the discussion where your instructor will post the information and prompts each week.
- Read and respond to the prompt by Day 5 of the workshop.
- You are invited to read your classmates’ responses and engage in a discussion that explores the integration of biblical principles and perspectives.