Nearing the end of the semester, it is now time for students to reflect on the knowledge obtained in their course(s) and determine the effectiveness of incorporating real-world experience into our academic curriculum.
- Be able to apply knowledge and theory gained in their courses of study within current workplace or in their future employment.
- Be able demonstrate the application of theory to workplace in written form.
- Be able to identify the benefits of incorporating real-world experience into an academic program.
Requirement for the Reflection:Students will reflect on the connection between knowledge concepts for courses they are enrolled for the current semester and how those have been, or could be, applied in the workplace.
- If you are enrolled in two course plus INTR your reflection should be a minimum of 400 words.
- If any outside content or resources are used, proper APA citations and references are required.
My courses for this semester:
- Database Systems
- Human Comput Inter & Usability