approximately 3 pages
From sources dated between September 1 through November 29, 2022, collect articles which relate to 4 of the 6 topics listed on the next page (9-point penalty for each article that is not in the above date range).
– 4 to 6 sentence summary of the article, as well as 4 to 6 sentences explaining how the event or information impacts you as an individual. See the instructions on the last page of this assignment for an example of how to set up
the summary page.
– Each printed article must be 5 single-sided pages or less with the original date, title, and source visible in the article. No blogs, editorials, or opinions! Your articles must come from one of the following sources’ websites
—– (9-point penalty for each article not from one of these sources): ———
(1) The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today
(2) Any Texas city newspaper (e.g., The Dallas Morning News, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Houston Chronicle, The Austin American Statesman, The Denton Record-Chronicle, etc.)
(3) The Economist, Bloomberg Businessweek, Newsweek, Time Magazine Note: some newspapers and magazines may charge a fee to non-subscribers, while others are free or offer a free trial subscription.
Each article must relate directly to one of the following 6 topics (9-point penalty for each article if it does not)
and the topic
must be the main focus of the article selected (and not just a passing reference to the topic).
So you should have a total of 4 different articles on 4 different topics. Some articles may cover more than one topic, but each article may only be used once. These articles must relate to the U.S. macro-economy (not other countries) and not just one city, state, firm, or industry.
The six U.S. MACRO topics are:
(1) U.S. national unemployment rate (not claims)
(2) U.S. inflation rate
(3) U.S. GDP
(4) International Trade
(5) U.S. Budget Deficit
(6) The Federal Reserve and monetary policy
(1)Are articles from the sources listed in the instructions?
(2)Are articles dated between September 1, 2022 and November 29, 2022?
(3)Are the articles blogs, editorials, or opinions? If so, you cannot use them.
(4)Does each of the 4 summary pages have the topic, source, date, and title at the top of the page as illustrated in the example at the end of this assignment?
(5)Is there one cover page with all the requested information?
(6) Are the source, date, and title visible in each article?
(7) Is each printed article 5 single-sided pages or less?
Source of Article:
Date of Article:
Title of Article:
(1) Paragraph with a 4 to 6 sentence summary of article.
(2) Paragraph with four to six sentences explaining how the event or information
impacts you as an individual.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more