The purpose of this assignment is to help you practice skills that are essential to success in this course and your professional life after graduation. You will demonstrate how the roles of different factors influence demand and affect market equilibrium.
A manager needs to accurately assess demand for efficient operations. If the manager underestimates that demand, production, and inventory can either build up and/or workers will remain idle with no work to perform. Conversely, if the manager overestimates demand, production, and inventory cannot meet the sales thus forfeiting an opportunity to gain market share and/or the company will not be able to hire enough workers causing the workers that do the work to become over-stressed. Either scenario can lead to poor profitability.
You will build skills in seeking out relevant and quality data, combine and analyze the information you gather, then formulate a coherent analysis based on researched evidence. This assignment also requires you to clearly communicate in a written format (general education skills: critical thinking, communication, and information literacy).
Write an APA style analysis (1000-1200 words). You will use your knowledge from previous statistics and research classes to help guide you in with your research.
Topic/Question – Analyze the demand for an aviation product (cargo, flights, military products) and discuss
A. factors that influence demand,
Choose your product or service from the aviation and aerospace industry and conduct a demand analysis. In your demand analysis be sure to address the following:
1. Provide the necessary background information so the reader understands the product, market, demographics, customers, producers, perceived value of the product or service, competitors (direct and indirect), and market structure, elasticity of product or service.
2. Construct the demand function using multiple independent variables as a regression equation.
3. Discuss how the changes in different variables will influence equilibrium price and quantity.
4. Support your analysis with current examples illustrating 1-3.
5. Consult and cite at least two academic sources for your paper. Use current APA style format for in-text citations and document all sources on the reference page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more