1. Describe a business that you would like to start. Discuss how information technology could: (a) help you find and research an idea for a business; (b) help you formulate your business plan; and (c) help you finance your business.
2. Your university wants to recruit high-quality high school students from your state. Provide examples of (1) the data that your recruiters would gather in this process, (2) the information that your recruiters would process from the data, and (3) the types of knowledge that your recruiters would infer from this information.
3. Can the terms data, information, and knowledge have different meanings for different people? Support your answer with examples.
4. Information technology makes it possible to “never be out of touch”. Discuss the pros and cons of always being available to your employees and clients (regardless of where you are or what you are doing).
5. Robots have the positive impact of being able to relieve humans from working in dangerous conditions. What are some negative impacts of robots in the workplace?
6. Is it possible to endanger yourself by accessing too much medical information on the Web? Why or why not?? Support your answer.
7. Describe other potential impacts of IT on societies as a whole.
8. What are major reasons why it is important for employees in all functional areas to become familiar with IT?
9. Refer to the study at Princess Alexandra Hospital. How do you feel about Google searches finding the correct diagnosis in 57% of the cases? Are you impressed with these results? Why or not? What are the implications of this study for self-diagnosis?
10. Is the vast amount of medical information on the Web a good thing? Answer from the standpoint of a patient and from the standpoint of a physician
● Management Information Systems, Rainer, Prince, Watson, 3rd Edition
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more