Create your own simple website to demonstrate your HTML and CSS skills. You can choose any topic for your
website as long as it is appropriate for class (professional).
Continued next page…
• Include at least one image.
• Include at least two custom, linked pages. See grading rubric posted to Canvas for grading details.
Pages may link to other, outside pages, but 2 custom pages with content must be included.
• Include a stylesheet.
• Creation of a shared, private github repository – add ‘svlasnik-uno’ as a Collaborator. This step should
have been completed in Task 2 above.
• Push all html, image files, and css files to your new github Activity 2 repository.
Pushing Your Files to GitHub:
• Be sure to preview your website frequently as you are building it. If you make changes after pushing
files to GitHub, you will need to update the repo by pushing the updated files via GitHub Desktop.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more