In preparation for this research effort, review the following publications and familiarize yourself with the service experience of an airline passenger. Each publication is located within the attachment’s sections.
Nam, S, Ha, C, Lee, H. (2018). Redesigning in-flight service with service blueprint based on text analysis. MDPI.com, Sustainability|an Open Access Journal. 10 (12):4492.
Lim, J. & Lee, H. (2019). Comparisons of service quality perceptions between full service carriers and low cost carriers in airline travel. Current Issues in Tourism, 1-16.
Next, research information pertaining to the services provided and customer reviews of Delta Airlines. There are many online resources to aid in your search effort, including but not limited to:
Develop a comprehensive report of the airline-passenger service encounters (as identified by Nam and Lee, 2018) and propose recommendations for improving service quality
At a minimum, your report should include the following topics:
· Identify the airline’s position (as a legacy or low-cost carrier) and describe how the service mix caters to their target market.
· Evaluate the eight service encounters based on customer reviews and secondary research.
· Explain the importance of innovative in-flight services.
· Describe the significance of service quality and how it can be measured.
At a minimum, your report should include the following:
· Written with at least three sections, a 150-word introduction, body content containing subject headings, and wrap-up or summary.
· Include a title page with your name, course, assignment number, and title.
· Use current APA. In-text citations and include a reference page at the end.
· A minimum of 4 pages, double-spaced (not including the title or reference pages).