In this personal reflection, consider all that you have learned to date, and reflect upon how it has changed your thinking in an area of social psychology. Use the number for each part you are answering.
Please answer the following questions:
- Explain one of the most interesting areas in applied social psychology for you. Why was it interesting? (10 points)
- What you learned (this should be a few paragraphs). (10 points)
- What you didn’t realize before (what is surprising) (this should be a few paragraphs). (10 points)
- Tie this interesting area (in question 1) to other units and material (this could potentially be a few paragraphs). (10 points)
- The muddiest point about this interesting area, or pose questions you still have (a few sentences). (10 points)