In this assignment, you will create a presentation for your organization explaining how successful collaboration can improve success and provide competitive advantages.Scenario: Your organization has used a variety of collaboration systems developed by some project managers. Some of these systems were successful while others were not. Your organization has one unique challenge – many of your employees are staffed at other locations or work from home (telework). You would like to standardize the collaboration process to improve team communication for all company projects. In your presentation, you should do the following:
- Explain why collaboration information systems are important from the organization’s perspective.
- Discuss how collaboration tools can improve team communication.
- Identify three tools that will be used for synchronous communications and three tools that will be used for asynchronous communications. Be sure to explain why you made these choices.
- Describe how project files such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS Visio will be shared with team members. Be sure to explain the rationale behind your choice.
- Explain how the task list for managing tasks will be shared with team members. Be sure to explain the rationale behind your choice.
- Discuss how this new collaboration information system could provide competitive advantages for your organization.
Your presentation should be a minimum of six slides long (not counting the title, introduction, conclusion, and references slides). Use of images, graphics, and diagrams is encouraged.You can use an industry of your choosing or examples from your personal or professional experiences in developing this assignment. You can also use the resources in the Suggested Unit Resources section to assist you with this assignment.Be sure to follow the 7×7 rule (no more than 7 words per line and no more than 7 lines per slide). You are required to use speaker notes, audio or video to discuss the bullet points on your slides.You must use at least two academic resources to create your presentation, and you must cite (in APA format) any information on your slides or in your speaker notes that came from these sources.