Please I have a work related to the old 7 annotated bibliography and 7 literature review that you did for me.
I will remind you again of My topic which is: What does health mean for visitors to Holleigh Benson Memorial Park at Holleigh Benson Memorial Park?
So, I am doing an observation and interview for the people who are visiting Holleigh Benson Memorial and trying to figure out what is health mean for them?
#1 Write an introduction
– it should have Phenomena like why the reader will care about my topic.
– Statement of the research problem
– Significance of the study
– The purpose of the study
– Grounded theory
– Add Primary question: What does health mean for visitors to Holleigh Benson Memorial Park at the park?
– Secondary question: 1. What kind of physical and mental activities visitors do to be healthy?
2. Does gathering in groups of two or more create healthier atmosphere than being alone?
#5 Results and Findings:
– Research setting: (Porter Ranch Park)
– Researcher’s role:
THIS IS IT ALL. PLEASE I WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO ALL COMMENTS, YOU COULD ADD NEW PEER REVIEW SOURCES AND DO ANY CHANGE TO WRITE EVERYTHING NECESSARY.
Due in 12 hours