The following terms and conditions are applicable to all users of our services as well as visitors on our website. In these terms, ‘we’, ‘us’
and ‘writing estate’ refers to Writingestate.com and ‘you’ refers to parents, guardians or students and any individual who is using our
services or website.
1. Using our services
- Client’s contract with us will be effective immediately the payment has been received and the order has been delivered.
- Immediately the payment is received, our services will be liable to produce the client with the standard quality as instructed.
- Completed order will be delivered without any extra cost.
- With our experienced customer service team, we assure to provide 24/7 customer support.
- By agreeing to our terms, you acknowledge that we reserve the rights to cancel any agreement, contract, or any arrangement, with any person who attempts to offer plagiarized products as original.
- You also agree not to reveal any product delivered by to any third party.
- All the product offered by us in form of written document should only be used for references only.
3. Referral Balance
- Referral balance is only awarded when you refer someone to this site and on condition that he/she makes first order. For this reason, referral balance:
1. Cannot be withdrawn for other uses.
2. Can only be used when paying for the next order.
4. Refund and Dispute resolution
Before lodging a refund appeal, we request our clients to read the following cases carefully:
If you are charged twice by credit card accidently, Writing Estate will be liable to return the mistakenly charged amount immediately.
However, if you fail to notify us prior to communicating to a third party, it will be considered as a breach of contract.
If a customer is not satisfied with the work delivered, even after having four revisions offered by us,
then the customer is authorized to file a complaint by contacting
our customer support team. After that it is our responsibility to:
1. Assign your project to a different experienced writer in order to execute your order successfully.
2. Or provide a complete refund to you.
The following are terms and conditions that regard the dispute
- Our company does not award grades, therefore, one is required to verify the work before submitting it to ensure it meets the standard that you wanted, thus poor grades cannot be used as basis of a refund.
- Our company doesn’t guarantee refund when one cites that he/she doesn’t need the paper. Order cancelation cannot be done after the completion of an order, contrary to that, we will pay the writer full amount if he had already completed the order before cancelation.
- When claiming a refund, the customer must provide strong and convincing evidence and reasons for the refund, our quality assurance team has the ability to accept or reject the claim or even ask for more evidence to the claim.
- We assume the client is satisfied with the work in case he/she did not dispute within a span of 3 days after receiving the order, otherwise no claim shall not be accepted if the period has expired.
- If you fail to notify us prior to communicating to a third party, it will be considered as a breach of contract.
5. Payment method
All payments are done securely using third party payment gateway (PayPal and/or Stripe). Additional charges and currency conversion rates may apply.
All the information provided when registering an account is only used to identify your identity. Our company will not sell, share or leak your information to any third party.
7. Limitation of Liability
The company cannot be held liable for:
- Any negative action taken by your school due to your reliance of our services during your course work.
- Any action we may take on your account e.g. suspending it.
- Damage of your hardware when using our website services.
- Interruptions or delay when accessing our site.
- Any kind of errors, glitches, or bugs when using our site.
- Any inaction or actions of the linked third parties E.g. during doing payment.
8. Amendments in the Terms of Service
- The company reserves the authority to change or modify these Terms and Conditions unilaterally.
- We recommend that our clients keep an eye on any changes made to terms mentioned above on a regular basis.
- It’s our duty to reflect the changes immediately on the web pages.