1) The following estimated regression model was developed relating yearly income (Y in $1,000s) of 30 individuals with their age (X1) and their gender (X2) (0 if male and 1 if female).
Also provided are SST = 1,200 and SSE = 384.
The yearly income of a 24-year-old male individual is?
2) A regression model between sales (Y in $1,000), unit price (X1 in dollars) and television advertisement (X2 in dollars) resulted in the following function:
For this model SSR = 3500, SSE = 1500, and the sample size is 18.
The coefficient of the unit price indicates that if the unit price is
a) increased by $1 (holding advertising constant), sales are expected to increase by $4,000
b) increased by $1 (holding advertising constant), sales are expected to increase by $3
C) increased by $1 (holding advertising constant), sales are expected to decrease by $3,000
d) decreased by $1 (holding advertising constant), sales are expected to decrease by $3
4) For a multiple regression model, SST = 200 and SSE = 50. The multiple coefficient of determination is
5) A regression model involved 5 independent variables and 136 observations. The critical value of t for testing the significance of each of the independent variable’s coefficients will have
a) 4 degrees of freedom
b) 121 degrees of freedom
c) 135 degrees of freedom
d) 130 degrees of freedom
Below you are given a partial computer output based on a sample of 25 observations.
Coefficient Standard Error
Constant 145 29
X1 20 5
X2 -18 6
X3 4 4
We want to test whether the parameter b2 is significant. The test statistic equals?
6) In a multiple regression analysis involving 12 independent variables and 166 observations, SSR = 878 and SSE = 122. The coefficient of determination is
7) A regression analysis involved 8 independent variables and 99 observations. The critical value of t for testing the significance of each of the independent variable’s coefficients will have ______ degrees of freedom
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more